- FWH: 1 oz Summit (18.5% AA), 1 oz Centennial (8.7%), 1 oz Amarillo (7.5%)
- 60 minutes: 1 oz Warrior (15.4%), .25 oz Magnum (13.5%)
- 10 minutes: 1.5 oz Summit, 1.5 oz Centennial, 1.5 oz Amarillo
- 5 minutes: 2 oz Simcoe (11.9%), 2 oz Columbus (14%)
- Flameout: 2 oz Simcoe (11.9%), 2 oz Columbus (14%)
On top of this, the first keg was hopped with an ounce of Simcoe, the second keg was hopped with an ounce of Summit, and the third will be kegged with an ounce of Columbus. This is a pretty good beer, but there is a small off flavor that comes out in the aftertaste that I can't quite place. It is a bit more prevalent in the first keg (which only took 12 days from grain to glass) so it might be an age issue. I definitely get the same sensation from Dogfish Head 60 minute IPA. It's not bad, it's just there. I'm looking forward to having the club try this to see if I can get a better idea of what it is. Overall, though, I'm liking the concept of this beer as a session beer for hopheads.